Here, I am going to tell everyone about the three paths normally everyone gets. At least that’s what I
suppose are the most probable possibilities..
1) The Normal Path – Well nothing Topsy Turvy here. Everyone gets a life. may be you are rich, may be you are not. May be you are doing a job that is not that high – paying. But it is still a life. You are living peacefully. You might have problems here and there. But you will be able to solve everything eventually.
2) The life you always desired – This is what we call a dream. For most it remains just a dream and for few it turns into a reality. This is the path we always wanted, ever since we were kids. There used to be this feeling that we would grow up to be a particular something. We try to increase our knowledge & strength in that direction Fortunately enough, sometimes, we get the chance of realizing our dream. We get the chance of achieving something. We do what is necessary to achieve it. Since we have very few inhibitions about our dream. There are none reasons available that would stop us to achieve our goal.
When you love to do something, or like a particular subject, it becomes easier for you to accept and learn it. In a way, I can say that the phrase “playing to your strengths” applies here.
Fall-Out of the plan – Now how can this plan fail? Well in a few ways it can even if we move towards the path we like. Sometimes, we hope for too much, more than what is possible or better still feasible. Sometimes what we hope for might not be achievable. It could be due to numerous reasons. It can be due to excessive competition for which you might not be prepared, or it could be due to lack of resources.
Remember, many a times hope brings despair. So if I were you, I would rather first check if what i am devoting my time too is possible or not…
3) Does the end justify the means – May be true or may be not. Many a times in life you might be compelled to do something, which you might not like. Sometimes you might be forced to take a path which could change your life to a whole lot of new dimension.
Lets take an example: – If one of you wants to be a jewellery designer, but your parents want you to do a management course. What would you do in the circumstances. You know that whatever path you choose would change your life and you won’t be able to return for a fresh start. You know that you like jewellery design and are creative enough to pursue it, but you also know that a degree in management will enable you to earn a handsome salary and give you a better life. Which path would you choose?
1) You do what you like (jewellery design)
2) You do what you don’t like (management)
Knowing the end result might be better in the second one (well, I am just taking a single parameter in consideration here i.e. money) but there are a lot many other reasons too that would affect your choice.
So, does the end justify the means, like I always say, life depends only on the choices we make.
Before we make a choice, just clearly think about it.